Here we go...
1. Be better about logging my workouts in Training Peaks. (STOP LAUGHING AT ME GREYHOUND!!!)
2. Get better at finding balance in my crazy life. (Oh stop rolling your eyes at me.)
3. Race a sub 13 hour Ironman. (Yeah, start placing your bets.)
There you go. I am sticking with three for now. Most of them are measurable and there is a deadline to get it done. Others are a bit vague. Oh well, just deal with it. OK?
For those of you craving for more, here is what I really want to do in 2011...
1. Get a dog.
2. Start working on putting together a Boston Marathon qualifying time.
3. Get closer to taking my certification with the Pilates Method Alliance.
All of those are pretty "pie in the sky" but hell, I put them out there. I have not had a dog in 3 years and El Esposo is against it. Me and the Boston Marathon in the same sentence is like saying Ricky Gervaise and sex symbol in the same sentence. I have been studying and teaching Pilates for over 11 years and the PMA exam scares the hell out of me because there are still a few pieces of equipment that I need to immerse myself on and I know questions on those pieces of apparatus will show up on the exam. I just have to find the time to do that....and the money.
All right, start placing your bets and stay tuned for the results to see if you won.