- Is it appropriate for a cruise line to play Celine Dione's "My Heart Will Go On" (Theme song from Titanic) over the intercom and piped into your room before the ship sets sail?
- Is it appropriate for the Regge Band on the Lido Deck to play Shaggy's "It Wasn't Me..." ( Honey came in and she caught me red-handed
Creeping with the girl next door
Picture this, we were both butt naked, banging on the bathroom floor ) where kids are splashing in the pool and grandparents are lounging on deck?
- Is it appropriate for the DJ running the cocktail mixing contest on the Lido deck to play the Paradiso Girls " Patron Tequila" (By the end of the night
Imma have you drunk and throwing up (hey! )
By the end of the night
Imma have you so f--ked up!) again with kids splashing in the pool and grandparents lounging on deck?
- If your cruise includes wonderful meals why would you eat hamburgers and hot dogs up on the Lido deck or have pizza from the 24/7 cafeteria? Are you too lazy to get a shower and get dressed up?
- Yes Sir, I know what you are checking out behind your glasses and I'm sure she is under 17.
- No Ma'am, I cannot tell that you have had plastic surgery at all but thanks for trying your darndest to show me that your additions probably cost the same amount as the price of this cruise.
- Girls! Really??? Pajama pants and Uggs on a cruise??? REALLY???
- Wow, isn't that great that the entire family and extended clan all have the same t-shirts and tropical shirts on each day so they can find each other in a crowd. Very helpful if you get lost somewhere between your cabin and the water slide. (And all the men in the family went along with this???)
- Just because it is there and free does not mean that you have to eat it.
- As you approach the small round hot tub to climb in, what is the number of people you would think it takes to make a full hot tub? 9? 12? 15??? And you still want to try to climb in?
- Why is there a Men's Hairiest Chest Contest? WHY??!!??
Saturday, November 27, 2010
Friday, November 19, 2010
Thursday, November 18, 2010
Friday, November 12, 2010
Monday, November 8, 2010
2.) I carved a pumpkin...
3.) I ran a 5K with a 5'4" (or taller) banana and I really gave myself a fright...a good one!
4.) I attended the symphony...
5.) Went trick-or-treating with the 5'4" banana...
5.) Got rid of both of these hideous wall papers in my downstairs bath and and got paint instead...
6.) Got a treat of my Zipp 606 wheel set!!!
7.) Did a bunch of knitting...
8.) I bought more yarn...(you have permission to yell at me if I buy more)
9.) I did a little shopping...
10.) I spent a weekend at my kid's swim meet...
And then today in my mailbox was this message...