Friday, May 22, 2009

Super Busy!

Sorry for not posting or reading other blogs of late.  This weekend is the Capitol of Texas Triathlon and I have been getting my athletes all ready to go.  We had a sprint distance race last weekend with some spectacular results.  My son also had a phenomenal swim meet last Saturday that I will have to report on.  I have a super special house guest right now, my buddy Johnny Tri!  I have done some big workouts.  Now I have to get everything packed to leave for Austin, TX in the morning and to be "Coach" for 24 athletes as they finish their first Olympic distance triathlon.  
Hang in there for more photos and fun details,

Liz

2 comments:

The Lazy Triathlete said...

Good luck. I know that you have coached them well.

Rainmaker said...

Hope everything went well!