Friday, October 2, 2009

Coach Liz--Swimsuit Model???

Yes, it could be a possibility. I sent in my photo to the Triathlete Magazine Swim Suit Model Search a few days ago. Good grief I am in a swim suit a lot these days and I am sure that the editorial staff needed a good laugh so I threw my name in the hat.


I sent in the photo in response to the comments that were made in the "Letters to the Editor" over the past few years that the models they were using had surgical enhancements and did not look like they had done many (any) triathlons. Well, I told the editorial staff that if they enjoyed controversy and all those letters to the editor then they needed to think about the number of responses that they would get if they stuck an Age Group 40-44 year-old in their swim suit issue. I don't fit the "young" or "HOT" classification, but at least I fit the "triathlete" classification.

New photo galleries will go up each day through Monday. Blogger Buddy Steve in a Speedo is in the running as well. If you want to leave a comment on the Triathlete Magazine web page to sway the votes go right ahead and do so.

Have a great training weekend!

Liz

7 comments:

LittleRachet said...

WHATEVER!!! I was flipping through the pics and thought "Wow! Now that is a triathlete!" I think that's a great pic and a great representation of an age grouper that is working hard and her body is showing the results!! You are braver than I ever would be, but then again, if I looked like that in a two piece, I might throw my hat in too. Hot Mama!!!

8 weeks! Sounds closer when you say 8 weeks instead of 57 days, doesn't it???

See you soon!

Rainmaker said...

Funny, I knew I saw you in those pics yesterday!

TNTcoach Ken said...

Great pic coach!

greyhound said...

Young? Maybe not. Hot? Absolutely. Fit is always hot. Artificial is not.

Trishie said...

hottie mc hot hot !! see you in less than 2 months....

Brett said...

Great Pic!!! What a bod!

Speed Racer said...

Hott! I'll tell the 21-year-olds. ;)