Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Ok, so I took a break...


Nothing exciting has really been going on since the last time I wrote a post.  I ran a half marathon.  Whoopdy Do!  I really have been more focused on my coaching and getting my kid through school instead of racing or blogging.  I have been running every few days, but racing was put on the back burner.

However, I did do a fair bit of racing on the Labor Day weekend.  I have to get my race reports out, so hang tight while I gather my thoughts and photos.  It was fun!

Later Gators,

Liz

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I follow your blog it was very nice, please connect with us.
One can buy a new home Redlands for the purpose of staying there happily for a long time. In other words, the Ontario home builder will need the materials to complete the housing project. The new construction homes Valencia will be put up on some website of the land broking. The more people start knowing about buying a new home Covina, the more difficult it will be for the speculators to charge wrong prices.