Tuesday, February 26, 2008

new photo!

I was getting tired of the Oregon Coast photo. So, for your viewing pleasure I give you the Swim Exit from the Clearwater 70.3 World Championships and Coach Liz a.k.a. "The boob-less Tri Machine". John Cobb stated that I was very aerodynamic on the bike when I had a chance to listen and watch him in action at the Texas A&M Wind Tunnel.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it, HA!

Putting me in a bikini or anything intended to enhance the upper anterior thorasic section of the torso is about as laughable as standing Brittney Spears, Linsay Lohan, and Paris Hilton next to my Kuota Kalibur and having them all say that they are going to sign up for a triathlon.

But hey, you can read the entire logo on the front of my race top! :0)

Last day of track work and tomorrow is a swim. LA Marathon, here I come!!!

1 comment:

Spokane Al said...

Well you do have a pretty impressive set of arms.