Monday, February 25, 2008

Taper Time

Yesterday was absolutely beautiful in H-Town. I had an amazing 8.5 mile run and felt fantastic. Now I just get to swim, do some functional strength workouts and one more bike workout. I have a short track workout tomorrow and then it is no more running until Los Angeles.

I started my taper yesterday evening by flopping on the sofa and watching all of the Barbra Wa-Wa special and the Academy Awards. Nothing amazing like in past years and it did not help that I had only seen a few of the movies up for any awards. Also, they were movies that were in categories for sound mixing and other obscure stuff like that. I saw Atonement, Transformers, Ratatouille, Borne Ultimatum, and Surf's Up. Sad, yes. Hey! I was busy training last year!!!

Movie line up for this weekend...Semi-Pro with the comic genius of my generation, Will Ferrell.

No comments: