Thursday, November 18, 2010

Ooops, I Did It Again....


Ok, so I'm no Brittany, but I did it again.

This is from the Awty International School Ram Run 5K this past Saturday...

Overall Female Masters Winners

Place Name Bib Age Overall Time Pace

1 Elizabeth Garcia 63 40 22 22:15.3 7:11/M

And this is crazy because I am NOT a runner. I would include a picture of me running in the rain in my bun huggers and arm warmers, but the photo proofs cannot be copied. Sorry, you are just going to have to use your imagination of me running down the road.
Try really hard on the running part because again, I am NOT a runner.


Swimming, biking, and running adventures are just around the corner! I will document as best I can and make sure that I don't leave any of the excitement out.

Later Gators,

Liz

4 comments:

TNTcoach Ken said...

Wow, you look great for 63!

Jamie said...

HAHA. You are going to get punched, Ken.

So, it was warm enough to rock the bun huggers, but your arms needed some extra protection?

Interesting strategy....

CoachLiz said...

Jamie,

It was 50 degrees, windy, and raining. I know in your neck of the woods that is warm but on the Gulf Coast, that is chilly. I had brought the arm warmers just in case and I was glad I had them. I had a Buff as well but went without it.

Christi said...

Great job! I am impressed by your stomach and that you are a great runner!