Friday, March 21, 2008

Galveston Ride Photos


Heading west with a tailwind!

Terry cranking it out on the way back in.

Dave and Terry fighting the 20 mph headwind.

Liz hoping she does not get blown into traffic.

Louis and Angie riding the seawall. Check out those waves!

The Craby Boys!

The weather has been great the past few days. I took the kid to see Horton Hears a Who and then down to Herman park to ride the new train and to go to the museum. I'm off for a run and then I guess I have to help clean the garage. It is more like I need to make sure that all of my igloo coolers, run direction signs, bike boxes, and other gear I use for coaching does not end up on e-Bay.

Later dudes and dudettes!

Liz

3 comments:

Viv said...

Great pictures! I keep hoping it is not windy next weekend. I am hoping I feel well enough for the open water swim clinic in
Galveston tomorrow.
LOL @ your coaching things ending up on EBay. Have a great weekend
:-)

Rainmaker said...

Awesome pics! Looks like a great place to ride (when there is no wind).

The Lazy Triathlete said...

The guy on the right in the picture looks like a guy I went to HS with. His name is not David Adams is it?