Sunday, March 16, 2008

Update...

O.K.,

Just a fast one here since I have lots of other stuff going on.

Norma is being held over at the hospital in ICU for another night. The doctors are concerned that her head is still hurting pretty bad. She will have more x-rays and another CT scan tomorrow.

Luke said she is cranky and ready to get out of there.


Great ride in the wind today. Steady 20 mph with gust up to 30 mph. I was cranking it out at 26 mph with the tailwind. Pictures soon...

Have a great day!

Liz

5 comments:

Ryan said...

Is it wrong that I am oddly attracted to that picture of Enrique?

I often feel I look just like him...

until I look into the mirror and realize I'm a 6'5 WHITE guy with no singing or dancing ability ;)

Bailamos!

Spokane Al said...

Cranky is good. I hope to read that she is out and back to 100% soon!

Spandex King said...

I hope she is better soon. Scarey!

monica said...

crossing my fingers that norma is rleased and feeling better soon!!

Viv said...

I hope Norma gets a clean bill and is released soon. I just regained more fear of that darn bike.

Liz, 26mph now was this a car you were driving.. amazing!